Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Avengers: The Hangover

So if the picture countdown on my author page is to be believed, this story is a day late.

To put it simply, I was pretty hung over yesterday. It made last-minute editing and tweaks borderline impossible, so this is being posted a day late.

The lack of updates on stories may continue a brief bit longer as I adjust to a few new things in my life. Most notably, I have recently moved, and this has eaten up a lot of time and energy. I will be plowing forward on every story though. It just may take a little time to get back into a regular cycle with all of them.

This marks the beginning of a series of one-shot fics that will correspond to every major United States-related holiday of 2013. This is for New Years Day (albeit being a tiny bit late, obviously). Next up will be a story for Valentines Day!

The Avengers find themselves tackling their most dangerous foe yet - surviving a hangover brought on when Tony Stark invents a new cocktail. I won’t spoil the rest for you. But I hope you enjoy it!

Avengers: The Hangover

*******

Official Author Page - http://www.facebook.com/julliangmortimer

No comments:

Post a Comment